About the Course
This one-day course helps you understand the hazards associated with hand and power tools and the procedure for safe operation and inspection.
- Hazards of Portable Abrasive Equipment
- Inspecting the Equipment
- Basic Tool Safety Rules
- Hand Tool Hazards and Protection
- Power Tools & switches
- Electric Power Tools and Good Practices
- Abrasive Wheels and Tools
- Pneumatic Tools
- Compressed Air Cleaning
- Jacks – Capacity & Blocking
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for operators and technicians who use hand and power tools as part of their routine activities. It is also suitable for safety personnel and supervisors.
Dates and Location
we can deliver this course to you at the time that suits you either at our Training Center or your office