About the Course
This one-day course provides the participants with a systematic, step-by-step approach to conduct an effective and accurate audit as well as site surveys. Workshop exercises are used to develop auditing & Inspection skills.
- Introduction and definitions
- Unsafe acts and conditions
- Developing an inspection programs
- Types of inspection
- HSE auditing purpose and types
- Audit program elements
- Audit team meeting
- Roles and responsibilities
Who Should Attend
This course is suitable for HSE internal and external audit teams, safety personnel and managers, and top management.
Dates and Location
we can deliver this course to you at the time that suits you either at our Training Center or your office