This two-days course is certified by the National Safety Council (NSC) and has been designed using extensive research and educational testing to improve skill mastery and retention over the long-term. This comprehensive course is taught in a dynamic and hands-on way with industry-leading curriculum and content from the expert in occupational first aid training. It provide participants with the vital knowledge they need to respond to a medical emergency effectively and efficiently.
- Recognize a medical emergency
- Handle breathing and cardiac emergencies
- Act appropriately and effectively and sustain life until professional help arrives
- Prevent disease transmission
- Identify and care for bleeding, sudden illness and injuries
This course is suitable for emergency response teams, safety personnel, supervisors, individuals requiring certification, and general public.
Dates and Location
we can deliver this course to you at the time that suits you either at our Training Center or your office