This one-day course helps the participants to determine the most appropriate level of emergency response based on the risk exposure. It also helps in effectively making decisions and execution protection strategies to ensure safety and business continuity, and minimize the damage and economic loss caused by major incidents and emergencies.
- ER objectives and scope of the plans
- Structure and development of an emergency plan on crisis management
- Resources requirement and management
- Responsibilities and actions during emergencies
- Communication and reporting
This course is suitable for senior managers, HSE officers and supervisors, and employees who may, in the course of their normal duties, be called upon to take up a position in their company’s emergency response team. Alternatively, the course would suit anyone within the company who wishes to understand the principles of emergency response as it applies to the different industries.
Dates and Location
we can deliver this course to you at the time that suits you either at our Training Center or your office